The Village at Crossmount is a Saskatchewan first – a unique aging in place community in a country setting. With a choice of amenities and living options you determine which lifestyle suits you best. Housing styles currently available include detached orchard homes and semi-detached or stand alone country cottages. Individualized apartment-style residences, as well as enhanced residential suites, will be available in the near future.
All building designs pay special attention to your needs today, while keeping in mind possible changes which may be necessary tomorrow. Choose from a selection of style-of-living options, colour palettes and finishes. Amenities designed for older adults, environmentally sustainable building options and quality construction provide comfort and peace of mind.
Continuum of care is a key feature of The Village at Crossmount. The community is designed to let you live an active, independent lifestyle, even if your needs change over time. Services range from completely independent living to full onsite care so you can be assured your needs will be met through Crossmount‘s aging in place philosophy.
- Orchard Homes. Our most spacious housing option, orchard homes are basement-free bungalow style with lots of windows for natural light. Each features a deck, attached garage, stone counter tops, gas fireplace, spacious master bedroom with en suite and walk-in closet, guest bath, flex space, and more. Orchard homes come in three different sizing options.
- Country Cottages. While the country cottages are our smallest house option the open floor plan provides a spacious feel throughout. Country cottages are available as semi-detached or stand alone and, like the orchard homes, are basement-free bungalow style. Features are very similar to those of the orchard homes, as is the quality and construction.
- Individualized Apartments. Individual apartment style accommodations will be available in the near future. Here you can choose a spacious well-appointed apartment where the accent is on personal service, much like a holiday cruise. From housekeeping to meals to transportation options, you choose the level of service you want, then leave the chores to us.
Crossmount‘s commitment to continuum of living means residents are able to remain within the community even if their needs change. Planned accommodation options include:
- Apartment Suites. Apartment style living featuring a full kitchen and bath, and your choice of one or two bedroom spaces. Located in a fully serviced, staffed building offering supports such as housekeeping, laundry and a variety of dining options. You are in control of choosing the social, recreational and wellness opportunities which best suit your needs and fulfill your preferences.
- Care Suites. Private rooms, for couples or individuals, are located close to common spaces and areas promoting interaction, engagement and participation. Full time care is available and extra help with daily needs is supported in a caring environment.